Monday 22 September 2014

Have You Ever Considered Earning Extra Income?




I never thought that I would work in this business, until I used the products and proven that the products are so fantastic!  Before I knew it, I discovered the secret to beating the recession, and being able to earn extra income.

Reaching near to the age of retirement, I have been thinking hard on how to support myself when I retire.  I have no savings, even I am earning quite a comfortable income from my full time job.  Every pay day, the salary receives will be half gone on the same day, paying all the bills and whatever necessary. 

I really needed a reliable source of income.  I was not interested in Multi-level-marketing, as I have experienced a lot of disappointment when I joined few companies that promised good money. But, in the end, I spent all my money buying their products without receiving any monetary gain from them. Or probably I was not being trained on the business strategy. I don’t need those get rich quick or pyramid scams. I just need something that legitimate and systematic way to earn for my family.

But with TLC, it is different.  I was guided personally by the leaders, one-on-one.  They are such dedicated and inspiring leaders.  They take the trouble to meet me, all the way from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. On their own expense, sacrificing their time and energy, just to show us how this business works, how to use the business tools and business strategy so that we are able to earn our income.  They showed how to do this business thru online and offline.  And when you follow the strategy, it is so easy.  Repeat, repeat and repeat.

Working online has been a financial windfall for me, who struggled for months to find a decent extra income for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I can do it anytime, anywhere, even when I am asleep, my business is still running. 

I started this life-changing journey when my good friend recommended Bio Velocity Sleep Mate for my parents.  After trying and it was proven to be the greatest products, which has helped my dad from his Parkinson Disease and my mom was able to go thru surgery even though she is a diabetic patient.

The solid company with more than 30 years in the business, and listed in Bursa Saham Malaysia since 1996.  The company also has contributed more than RM8 billion yearly to the national economy.    

The product sell on its own. The business systems is transparent with no hidden agenda.  The mentors and leaders are dedicated people, the customer service is great, my business partners are go getter! The perfect formula for success.

It is pretty easy to do this business.  Everything you need is ready for you.  Of course there is a minimal membership fee of S$25.00, and if you register in Singapore, it is for lifetime!  And with the guidance of your leaders, you can start right away! It is that simple.

We are constantly recruiting people, who wants to generate stable income, extra income, who is not afraid to work hard and focus to reach their goal. 

What ever your dream is, there is no limits of the income that you can generate.  

Aim for the moon, and you will be among the stars. Call me, and I show you how easy it is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment