Wednesday 17 September 2014

Bawean Island - Here I Come

In less than a month, I will be standing on the Island which my late grandmother came from.  Bawean.  I can’t wait to see the place.  It had been my late grandmother’s wishes, to be back to her homeland, but unfortunately, we were not that well-off and I could not fulfilled her dream. 



But I am going there soon, so that when I return, and visit her resting place, I can tell her that I have been there and I had her in my heart all the time. 

The best part is, Hai-O Marketing is paying for my trip. You must be wondering, there was no free trip to Bawean by Hai O! Well, of course not!  So why I’ve said Hai O is paying for my trip?  Well, from the monthly bonus that I have earned doing this business!  From this business, I am able to have this trip! Not only that the company gave us free trip to Europe, Shanghai or Korea, but our own personal trip too. I am not only able to generate income from the retail profit, the company also pay out bonus direct into our account based on the Bonus Value and our Merits.  The products sell on its own. What we need to sell are only the reputable status of the company, the great leaders as well as mentors, and our excellence service.  How difficult is that?



This time Bawean, next trip will be Umrah!

This business is a gold mine, you set your target, you work towards it, you succeed.  There is no limits to your earning, there is no limits to your dreams. The harder you work, the more you will get.  And there is no demotion, only promotion. 


Bungalow belongs to CDM Emma Rajabeautiful, in Sepang Selangor


Who says you can’t be rich doing MLM? Who says you can’t reach your dream doing direct selling?  One question, can you be rich working 9 – 5 for someone else?  What is the chances of you being a CEO of the company when you started as a Manager?  I would say the chances is 3%, and and chances are it is a family owned company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment