Monday 8 December 2014

Thank you!



I am deeply honoured to have been selected to accept the Senior Sales Manager award.  I am one of the many who have made their marks in the 60K milestone.  I am sincerely grateful for the recognition from HOM Singapore which initiated the whole event. 

I should admit I have never expected that I can come this far, I have never received any award when I was with other businesses that I have joined before HOM.  Without false modesty, I feel that other recipients are also worthy of this award.




I am very pleased to receive this award because it was one of my dreams, to stand in front of many people accepting an award recognising my qualities and achievements. Without any doubt that my leaders and partners have helped me to fulfilling this dream.  I can't express enough of my excitement and inspiration with this award. 

when I started in this business, I couldn't imagine how interesting my life would be.  Of course, I faced a lot of challenges but I succeeded to overcome them and gained outstanding experience. 





Before entering the business sphere, I thought that I can only limit myself to work for a corporate office, and earn fixed monthly income and restrict my spending to what I earn each month.  Those days are in the past but something invaluable remains with me.  It is in my character which was built up then, I had to overcome professional difficulties and personal storms of life, but I succeeded.  I think this is real success.  And this award is the symbol of that success. 

I believe that we need to have few qualities to strive in this business - professionalism, capacity to grow under any circumstances, create a situation in which people are motivated to excel, and able to contribute their best, focus on teamwork and to be selfless in achieving goals.

I consider myself as an international leader.  I am always intrigue with self-improvement books, and always encourage my partners to read these books too, sot hat they are able to be courageous in taking well-reasoned risks and embracing productive conflict, and the ability to hold true to company and self's strategic goals.

Throughout my life, I always meet people who are so inspired, talented or skilled that I have learned and can learn something from them.  I am always opened to new initiatives, new people and new ideas to excel. 



The world is changing so rapidly, and we can undeniably fail to keep abreast, unless we stay positive and follow the instruction from our leaders well. 





I want to express my gratitute to my children, which supported me in all my undertakings, to my dearest DSM Soraya Nashir (sorayanashir.com), for her undying hope on us, CDM Salha Zain (salhazain.com), CDM Al-Faath Al-Ayubbi, for their encouragement and mentoring.  And special Shout Out to EZ Jazz who has spent many nights and days motivating me with his "No Holds Barred" attitude. 




And lastly, to HOM, without this company, I would not have the chance to dance on the stage.

Anyone can do this business. Anyone can achieve this award. Anyone can excel. It is up to you.  The choice is yours. You create your own path. You create your own life.  YOU DECIDE. 



No comments:

Post a Comment