Wednesday 9 July 2014

MINERAL ESSENCE BEAUTY BAR - The Green Soap


After reading the testimonies in TLC facebook, I just realized that I have my own testimony for Marine Essence Beauty Bar! 


I was bitten by somewhat kind of insect (til now I do not know) sometime in late October. The bump turned from a red dot to a big abscess. It wastremendously painful, that I can’t walk without a limp. I went to the doctor and she did a minor incision to drain the abscess on my right calf. She also sent my blood samples for lab test to check if I am diabetic. Which resulted that I am positively diabetic.




The doctor prescribed antibiotics Augmentin 1000mg, and Metformin 500mg for my diabetes. Which I loyally took as prescribed. Dressing for the wound need to be done everyday, and the doctor advised to have the wound covered at all time so it won’t get infected. I used waterproof Ops Site to make sure that the wound is covered during shower.




Though I took the antibiotics and Metformin, the wound did not heal as desired. My skin was allergic to the Ops Site too! Last Monday (2 days ago) I realized boils produced around the wound. What initially was a tiny bump now a huge mess!


I was determined to go to the doctor and get a referral letter to go to the hospital. Something must have gone wrong! While showering that morning, I remembered that Marine Essence Beauty Bar has mineral salt in it. So I removed the gauze over the wound, smeared the lather on the boils and the wound, left it for few minutes and rinsed it with warm water. I did it every time I showered, which were 3 times more after the Monday morning. And I stop covering the wound.



Last night (Tuesday night), to my surprise… the boils are gone, and the surrounding area has dried up and its peeling off! And I am on the road to recovery! Sorry for the grose pictures, but need it for proof!



Mineral Essence Beauty Bar !








No comments:

Post a Comment