Sunday 13 July 2014

BBPlus Collagen and Bamboo Salt Premium Drinks - The Easiest Weight Loss Program

BBPlus and Bamboo Salt

I have been religiously taking BBPlus and Bamboo Salt Premium Drinks everyday since March 14.  I actually took them for energy.  BBPlus collagen was for the anti-aging benefits, and the Bamboo Salt Premium Drinks, to keep me energised throughout the day at the office.

Little that I realised that it also help to reduce my weight.  Unknowingly to me, I have been losing weight since March, because I look at myself everyday, I don't really see that I have lost quiet a bit!

Here are some photos


Did not realised that I was actually this big ! Because I usually behind the camera and not much photos of myself.



Until I took these pictures.  


Still not too late for Raya !
Call me for more details :







No comments:

Post a Comment