Saturday 16 August 2014

Min Kaffe a.k.a Mineral Coffee




I love waking up in the morning to the smell of freshly brewed coffee.  The only problem is, I never had a chance to sit down and relax while sipping on a cuppa, because my days are always rushing-rushing and more rushing.  My morning always starts with panic.  Out of bed, straight to the bathroom, bathe, then iron clothes and make up, and out I go to the office.  No time to drink coffee, not even to boil the water.

That is why I always have Min Kaffe in my handbag.  The first thing I will do when I get into the office, is to make myself a cup of Min Kaffe. As it is pack in a very easy to carry sachet, I just throw few sachets into my handbag the night before, so that I won't forget in the morning.



Min Kaffe or also known as Mineral Coffee, is made of Robusto Coffee Beans, Bamboo Salt and Coco powder. As it has Bamboo Salt, it contains 70 types of minerals, including potassium, magnesium, calcium and many more.  These minerals are needed by our body.

As it does not contains sugar, it is suitable for Diabetes patients.  It is also anti-stress, anti-depression and anti-aging.



I love my Min Kaffe, as it helps me to loss weight.  How did coffee able to help me lose weight?  Billions of people worldwide drink coffee to get more energy, feel more alert and improve their athletic performance. Coffee also suppress appetite, so may people drink it to lose weight.

Coffee doesn't make just keep us awake, it may literally make us smarter as well.

I love my Min Kaffe, especially when it comes in beautiful tea/coffee pot, like this Peranakan set.




To order in Singapore, you can contact me at : 




No comments:

Post a Comment